Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Photo by Marcus.
Okay, why would you trust a vegetarian's opinion when they tell you to go to Dinosaur Bar-B-Que?  I don't know, but does it help that I am from Kansas?  And every time I walk by this place on my way to Fairway, the strong waft of BBQ aroma hits me and reminds me of home?  A few of my friends and I got together and checked it out.  None of us were disappointed, even the vegetarian.  The service was friendly, the food was really, really good, and I even tried a fried green tomato for the first time - yum.  I am not going to go on and on, but I will say if you want to make a trip up to Harlem, try Dinosaur while you are there.  Just make a reservation, or expect to wait a long time, this place is popular and rightfully so.  See pictures below:

Photo by Marcus.
Fried Green Tomato.  Thumbs up by Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment