Thursday, February 18, 2010

Papabubble

For my birthday last year, my coworker gave me some candy from Papabubble.  It was delicious and nostalgic and I knew I had to visit their shop in Little Italy someday.  I have gone a couple times now and it is a delight to see them actually making the candy in front of you.  Papabubble creates a variety of candies, but my favorite definitely is the lavender.  It is sweet, but has this refreshing and relaxing effect - just like when smelling the actual plant.  I like to pop one (or five) in my mouth just to mellow out.  If you are in New York, you should stop by Papabubble (click here for a map).  Or click here to visit their website.  There are some beautiful photos featuring their candies as well as their shops.
Lavender candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment