Monday, November 1, 2010

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Zaza Candy

If you have ever been to B & H, you know just how crazy it can get in there.  Most people go there for their huge assortment of camera equipment, but I go there for their Zaza candy.  This small, chewy taffy is kosher and comes in a wide variety of fruity flavors.  There are small bowls taffy throughout the two-floor store.  I usually pretend to be looking at equipment, but really I am scouting out my next bowl, which I quickly snatch taffy and put in my pockets.  I come out of the store with my pockets filled to the brim - no joke.  The grape flavor Zaza is definitely the best thing I had in my mouth last week :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I was there in B&H and got crazy for there extra sour candy and I was searching for them a long time online I just found them at zazacandy.com they are well priced and speedy service! Love them

    ReplyDelete