Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Vosges Amalfi Bar

I have been a little sluggish posting, because I have been sick this past week and only been eating ramen and coconut ice cream pops.  So finally on Monday I was back on top, and could start stuffing my face again.  Chipotle Mondays - hooray!  It is crazy how much I can miss eating!

Anyways, the same weekend I went to Kusmi Tea, I also stop by Vosges Haute Chocolat in the Upper East Side.  Although, I think the shop's help could be a little friendlier and more informative (take note from Kourtney of Kusmi Tea please), Vosges has some amazing flavor combinations.  I ended up getting the Mini Exotic Candy Bar Library.  Throughout out the week I have been randomly choosing a bar to try.  The first one I tried was the Amalfi Bar.  Before I tried it, I was disappointed because it was white chocolate, but once I tasted it, I changed my tune.  The white chocolate is mixed with lemon zest and pink peppercorns.  First off, it is beautiful and festive, second off, the flavors are to die for.  At first it tastes like a creamy lemon cheesecake, then you get a bite of peppercorn and it takes it to a whole new level.  This is definitely I the best thing I had in my mouth this week.

Click here to check out Vosges's website, these chocolates would be great for gifts.

Click here to check the cinnamon ice cream I made last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment