Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Get A Crisp Crust On Your Homemade Pizza

I like to make pizza a lot.  I have been baking my pizza on baking sheet for a few years, but after reading this blog, I decided to use the baking stone that I had in a cabinet collecting dust.  I had originally bought the stone to bake bread, but still haven't gotten around to doing it (sad - I know)!  Anyways, I rolled out my dough onto a piece of parchment paper and then transferred it to my preheated baking stone.  This was a little cumbersome - actually a lot cumbersome, but the results were well worth it - this pizza had the crispest crust yet.  Click here to read more pizza baking tips on Good Life Eats.  

Click here for my original pizza recipe.

Click here to read my review on La Colombe Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment