Monday, February 21, 2011

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Garlic Paratha

Last night, I made a new Scottish bestie, and we ended up hanging out in Williamsburg and the Lower East Side.  After starting out at Caracas, trying the chocolate at the Mast Brothers Chocolate (who knew cocoa beans could be so good), perusing the Sketchbook Project, sipping fancy beers at Spuyten Duyvil, and cheap PBRs and tacos at Union Pool, we ended up hungry again and thought the best place to go would be the crazy Milon Bangladesh Indian Restaurant.  Seriously this place is like a crazy Indian birthday party.
We ended up splitting a couple of dishes, including the Garlic Paratha, which was the best thing in my mouth all week.  It was super garlicky naan-like bread (we ate it too fast to snap a photo).  I only wished we got more!
Lights on the ceiling, which flickered on and off occasionally.

Click here to learn how to make the hottest hot sauce ever, homemade tortillas and Mexican rice!  Click here to learn how to make a quick tortilla.

Click here to learn more about the delicious candy from Pappabubble.

Click here to read my review on Adrienne's Pizza.

1 comment: