Friday, July 2, 2010

Recipe Stamps!

I receive a lovely little surprise in the mail today from my sister.  Wrapped sweetly in red tissue paper and tied with red yarn and an awesome red mushroom, I felt bad opening it for a minute, well a second really.  I tore open the tissue paper and found these awesome stamps!  My sister and I saw these stamps at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn and I fell in love with them, but resisted buying them.  I can't wait to get home from work and start stamping!  These are made by The Small Object  and feature artwork by Sarah Neuburger.  You should definitely check out the site, because there are tons of other adorable stamps besides these - like the little woodland pal stamps - hint hint.  And not only that, but also uh cool small objects like wedding cake toppers and stickers.

Sorry for the blurry Photo Booth shot, but I couldn't wait to share.  Thanks Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment