Thursday, July 14, 2011

CSA Week Five

This weeks CSA, there was a lot of green!

Here is what I got:

-Napa cabbage
-Broccoli
-Zucchini
-Kirby cucumbers
-Lettuce
-Basil
-Onion
-Blackberries
-Blueberries
-Eggs
-Zinnias

I have been getting into a pattern of making black bean tacos with the lettuce and onion, mixed with tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and tons of hot sauce, and blackberries for dessert.  It is just so easy, mindless, and tasty.

I am tempted to make the Broccoli and Pesto Tagliatelle again, but this Summer Zucchini Pasta looks even better.  This Lemony-Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza looks pretty tasty too!  And making pickles for real this time!  I am even thinking of making kimchi with the napa cabbage.

I made a blueberry-banana sorbet and some blueberry muffins, which I hope to share with you soon, but this week I am sticking to Blueberry Kuchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment